From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler
Sent: Thursday, 2 May 2019 1:04 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: Thin-stock follower & Thin Stock Support HOT

I'm still looking for these parts.

Kind regards,

Tim of ZWW&S

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 8:06:00 AM UTC-6, Tim Ziegler wrote:

Good morning fellow LOM & WC people.

Now that I found the Rotary table I was looking for I am looking for the
Thin-Stock follower and Thin Stock Support.

I know selling parts from units is not always easy but I bought my LOM 1200 to
further my business opportunities and need to move forward.

Does anyone have these items for sale or has anyone made after market parts for
them? I did see an idea on the "Turn Around" site. But I want the

real thing. this is not a part I can get through Legacy. I've tried.

Thanks everyone.

Kind regards,

Tim of ZWW&S

Tim J. Ziegler