Bill,

Thanks - You did a very good job explaining the reason for the openings in the tailstock with the rounded ends for the un-initiated.
Yes - any and all questions are encouraged to be posted here.

From: Bill Bulkeley
Sent: Jun 27, 2019 5:50 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: another Legacy deal for the right person

Ok thanks mac I’m on the same page now I couldn’t work out what everyone was talking about I didn’t think a legacy owner would not know what the tailstock was sorry for my confusion. But just in case all questions on this group will be answered no matter what they are, the tail stock is what holds the opposite end of the work when milling and the slots in it their only prepose is to get easy access to the locking screws on each side. the reason I answered this question you never know someone who does not own a legacy and is thinking of buying one has joined our group and doesn’t know, they need to know all questions will be answered no matter how simple they seem.

Bill