No offence and no bad feelings my skin is way thicker than that so all good my
end

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of MWF
Sent: Thursday, 4 July 2019 11:00 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Not a new video,but one that is new to me

Bill,

Not a problem.  I certainly was not meaning to make you feel bad for posting
it.  In fact, it was probably a "good thing" - in that I learned there are
folks out there that have a LOT of free time on thier hands - and,
unfirtunately do not use it to do  constructive/nice things with it.

Thanks you for your comments back in any case.  I did not mean to imply any bad
feelings towards you OR Curtis.

Cheers!

Mac

  _____