OK, so I won that auction, where the "flutter" (LOL) or more appropriately,
the Woodchuck, was for sale on IRS Auctions.  I got it for a steal, $50.
$72 total, with tax and stuff.  But, I'm not sure why I thought it was
located in Indian, but I did.  It's actually in York, PA.

It's going to cost way too much for me to go to York, pick it up and
transport it back.  Also, it's not worth it to pay someone to package it up
and ship it.

So...  It may be your lucky day!  If you are near enough to York, PA, to
pick it up.  You can have this 'parts' machine for the low, low price of 1
Thank You.  I know it's a high price for some, but that's the price.  Firm
:)

I might be able to send pic, if I can still access the auction.  But, it's
an old woodchuck with a crank handle.  Plus an external motor attached to
the large gear.  Original stand included.

Rick W.