Good luck curt I hope you get it. I think Tim K is the only other member with
one isn’t he?

Bill

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 27 July 2019 2:15 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Brand new LOM 200 for sale

Hello

I have wanted a 200 for quite a while now.

You are right Bill vertical template follower. The machine is limited, but it
to offers some very real possibility's

I will check on it tomorrow.

If I miss this one, then I just might go out and make my own unit? With Linear
rail selling for a more reasonable prices today.  Making my own unit is
starting to sound more like a very real possibility..

With my Dream machine, I would go longer, and give the carriage a Y movement,
(the 200 only cuts on the center line of the spindle.) I would also like to
figure out a way to tilt the Z axis so to cut face-plate type of work... ;-)

Well I did say my Dream machine... ;-p

I have to run... Have a good night.

C.A.G.

On Friday, July 26, 2019, 09:49:17 PM EDT, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au