you are correct Mac!... what I am doing is assisting the seller in making
sure each machine is complete, in regards to gear sets, motors and controls
for the lead screw drive, perhaps some accessories(it seems each machine
has the template follower accessory already installed) and any other item
that would logically go with a "complete" Legacy machine... then helping
him organize the left over parts and/or accessories that he can offer for
sale... he is already set up with Ebay, so that might be the better way to
go for him to maximize his return... the woodchuck stuff I might think
would be a tough sell, but that remains to be seen... in the mean time,
things need to be identified and grouped together properly, especially the
woodchuck items... so any assistance from the group members is needed and
appreciated... posting more photos now... Joe B.