Good tip curt I will try that

Bill

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 12 August 2019 12:30 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: orbital sander paper cleaner

Hey Bill

What I call "Shoe blocks" /sanding erasers.  can be made by taking an old
silicone caulking tube , and letting it dry out. after solid cut the tub away.
the dry solid caulk make a Very good sanding block, And its cheap, if you are
not buying the caulk for this purpose,I think of it as Re-cycling.  The only
problem is it takes time for the caulk to dry out. ;-)

C.A.G.

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 09:02:28 AM EDT, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au