Curt,
I am intrigued how you managed to get to be the 'wrong' side of the barrier
chain in the nursery!
 Initially I couldn't work out how the horse would rock, because it looks
to be held rigid by a solid piece of wood under the front. Then I wondered,
is it a huge spring?
'Elf and safety wouldn't allow an unguarded spring to be used on a child's
play toy these days!!
Legacy Widow.
Brigitte