I keep getting the feeling I've been shortchanged.

Good news is I have now received the headstock screw to enable me to mount
the supernova chuck.  Wasn't cheap but this was the only one I found that
had the right screw thread so I think I've saves a few £ pounds by not
having to purchase a new insert.

Think that is the lot for my wallet for now so I suppose I better get on
and actually try and make something :)

Thanks for all the advice and support folks.

Ray