George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 8 September 2019 2:51 PMTo:
legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.comSubject: Re: mill for sale OK Mac.I did
not see that.  I was hoping it was there? after-all nothing would work without
it... ;-) Now we need to look for the Acme nut for the carriage. ;-p As I said
earlier,From the posting, the man says he had to cut photo's out to make room
in the E-bay posting.  In Good faith, this looks to be a nice machine. Have a
good night. C.A.G. On Sunday, September 8, 2019, 12:35:47 AM EDT, MWF
<mwfos...@earthlink.net> wrote:   Curtis, Go to the next to the last photo -
the one with the 2 good sized pieces of MDF with bolts & wingnuts in them.
Then look over on the far left side, running parallel with the left edge of the
MDF panels.  See the long Acme threaded X-Axis rod?  The Acme rod (Y-Axis) I
referenced earlier (in a different thread about this Mill) as being rusty is
rustier that this X-Axis rod.  Any idea what these two MDF pieces are for?  My
guess is they were to be put horizontally between the two lower frame
extrusions - serving as a work surface for milling flat work pieces.
Mac-----Original Message----- From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Sep 7, 2019 3:56 PM To: Legacy Ornamental Mills Subject: Re: mill for
sale Hey guys one more NOTE.On closer look, I do not see a acme screw in the
photos.  I hope this is just a mistake? the owner stated like new, and limit on
photos. perhaps it is just not on the unit when the photo was taken? (photo
#3.) C.A.G.On Saturday, September 7, 2019, 03:47:29 PM EDT, Curt George
<curt.geo...@yahoo.com> wrote:  Thanks BillI missed this one. Not a bad price
if it stays where it is at? some good points are this is an older 1000ex. it
has a #2MT. on both the head and tail-stock, so it can take  lathe adapters,
like a drive spur and or live center.... I find this useful, On my Legacy.
C.A.G.On Saturday, September 7, 2019, 03:27:12 AM EDT, bulke...@mmnet.com.au
<bulke...@mmnet.com.au> wrote:   Has every one seen this one for sale
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wood-Work-Legacy-Ornamental-Wood-Working-Machine-With-Router-Porter-Cable/303267408835?hash=item469c256bc3:g:~NEAAOSwTLpdUvlK
  Bill-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop
receiving emails from it, send an email to
legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.to view this discussion on
the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/2057240623.6548.1567917345021%40wamui-berry.atl.sa.earthlink.net.--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/610777529.2601914.1567918240919%40mail.yahoo.com.