Hello everyone.This question goes back a few years. (To make a long story
shorter, when my computer crashed I lost some info. that I am now looking for
again.)
I was looking info. on what was called a NOVA OT chuck.(Its no longer made by
Nova.)
I made contact with the man who has the copy write on this chuck, One of our
members gave me his e-mail a while back.
It seems to me that the internet is not as user's friendly as it once was.  I
am having a hard time looking up things that I thought I knew where they were,
much of what I lost I can not find anymore. things like this OT chuck,  I would
be great-full for any info. I could get...
As a side note, a lot of the info. that I lost I was able to find (at least in
part) in our archives. Its a great resource, If you haven't used it , you could
be missing something... ;-)