Hi Guys, Slightly off topic.... I am looking to renew/replace the bearing
and blade guide units on my SS. The reason is because the bandsaw screams
at me, no matter what/how I am cutting. Many years ago it went back to SS
(in UK) and they couldn't stop the the racket, so I put up with it. Also,
in the past I have replaced the bearings and the blade guides (not at the
same time).
Still it screams at me!
My question ~ "is there an off the shelf" assembly that will fit the SS?
Thanks for your suggestions......
Legacy Widow