I have a DVD tower that can make four copies at a time. I even was able to put
all of the projects on one DVD. I have blank DVDs and colored envelopes and
even have bubble envelopes ready to go.  I was waiting to get my library up,
but I'm having difficulty focusing on it to get it done. You know how I'm
doing. The DVDs are simple to mail, not like yours.So, are you sure that you
don't have the project videos.  I know I sent you a dvd file once but i can't
remember how we did it.
-------- Original message --------From: bulke...@mmnet.com.au Date: 10/20/19
6:08 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com Subject: RE:
4 LOM VHS tapes Better make up a few dvds Tim looks like you got a few
customers  Bill From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tim KrauseSent: Monday,
21 October 2019 11:44 AMTo: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.comSubject:
RE: 4 LOM VHS tapes I hate to butt in here, but I'm the only authorized
individual that can distribute any copies of the training videos.  I've been
working in the background to show the library of DVDs available, but it's
taking longer than I planned.So if anyone would like the 10 projects on DVD,
please contact me off of the list at artmarb...@comcast.net.  put in the
subject line "dvd". Thanks for understanding this.TimPS, I also have pdf's of
the 10 projects. I'll give you a link to view them.On Oct 20, 2019, at 4:17 PM,
bulke...@mmnet.com.au wrote:Not to worry I’ll just turn the tv upside down when
I play them 😊   Bill   From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of MWFSent: Monday, 21
October 2019 9:06 AMTo: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.comSubject: RE: 4
LOM VHS tapes   Hi Bill, I intend to do that.  Only one problem for yours - I
have to find a way to record them "backwards" onto a CD/DVD - so it will play
for you down under. Mac -----Original Message----- From: bulke...@mmnet.com.au
Sent: Oct 20, 2019 5:08 PM To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: 4 LOM VHS tapes Thank you john, it’s a shame legacy took down
their old sight some of those videos were on there for everyone to watch. Hey
mac you better get busy converting those tapes to dvd you got a lot of orders
out here for them even I would buy a copy Bill From:
legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of John SasinowskiSent:
Monday, 21 October 2019 4:10 AMTo:
legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.comSubject: Re: 4 LOM VHS tapes   Hi Bill.
I believe these are the same 10 projects that are in the project book that came
with the mill.Note that they pre-date some of the later features & accessories
- there’s no Z-axis, for example. The names & descriptions are mine, from a
quick scan of the videos + my aging memory :-) Candlestick (rope spiral,
indexed flutes on the base) Walking stick (hammer head grip, spirals) Lamp
(router bit turnings, fluting) Jewelry box (approximating gently flowing curves
w/a core box bit when making a moulding) Picture frame (moulding w/multiple
router bit profiles) Hallway table legs (spiral sections & mortices) Cabriole
legs (template routing) Ornamental serving dish (rotary table for bowl & base,
spiral column) Octagonal box (rotary table work, including indexed & continuous
cuts to make rosettes for each face) Flag box (pattern from plunging cutter)
John On 19 Oct 2019, at 15:51, bulke...@mmnet.com.au wrote: Can one of you guys
tell me what the 10 projects are on the 2 tapes   Bill  From:
legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of MWFSent: Sunday, 20
October 2019 2:27 AMTo: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.comSubject: Re: 4
LOM VHS tapes   Hi John, Thanks. I'd like them. What's the S&H to Virginis -
22192. Thanks. Mac   -----Original Message----- From: John Sasinowski Sent: Oct
19, 2019 11:15 AM To: Legacy Group Subject: 4 LOM VHS tapes Hi all. I have four
VHS tapes from Legacy Woodworking Machinery / Phantom Engineering that I no
longer need.If you’re interested, they’re yours for the cost of shipping. Here
are the titles: Legacy Ornamental Mill Assembly Video 1000/1500 EX Legacy
Ornamental Mill EX Series Fast Start Video Ornamental Milling Projects 1 - 5
Ornamental Milling Projects 6 - 10 Thanks! John -- You received this message
because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills"
group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.to view this
discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1202946559.3795.1571609172933%40wamui-hyena.atl.sa.earthlink.net.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/001801d5879c%2481b7ec20%248527c460%24%40mmnet.com.au.