Great find joe I would buy,bid on that for $300  but the 10 or 20 thousand
dollars to get it to me here down under is the problem if they offered free
shipping worldwide I would be all over it.

Bill

From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 12 November 2019 6:08 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: legacy gemini cnc for sale/auction

I always get updates from the major woodworking auction companies and always do
a "Legacy" search... today, this popped up...
https://www.irsauctions.com/search-results/?view=
<https://www.irsauctions.com/search-results/?view=&ind=> &ind=  … not sure if
this attachment gets you to the listing... if it does not, go to the IRS
auctions machinery site, put "Legacy" in the search bar, and you will find
it... apparently a nice looking, Legacy, Gemini CNC... 4 X 8 table, with side
mounted turning center(11in. by 8ft. capacity!... same as an 1800 Legacy!)...
seems to include a lot of the bells and whistles... auction ends December 5th,
so still some time before it ends... located in Hagerstown, Maryland, so Mac
will probably be all over this!... no interest my self, as you need a ground
floor space to accept delivery of a piece this size... i'll guess and say a
6ft. by 9ft. footprint... you're not putting this together with an instruction
manual, it comes assembled(welded)!... and you would need three phase power,
although that could be gotten around for a home-use setup... in looking for
some additional info on the Legacy Gemini, I came across some Chinese imports
on the Alibaba site that clearly advertise their CNC's as "Legacy CNC
Woodworking"(google legacy cnc woodworking Alibaba)... and selling their
machines for less than $6,000!... of course that does not include transport,
duties, etc., nor does it take into account the quality of the machinery... but
it just goes to show all the crap Legacy has to deal with in trying to not only
produce a viable product, but to also have to deal with other manufacturers
copying your ideas and marketing... people say that if someone copies you, it
is the ultimate compliment... but when it gets to be a financial hit to your
bottom line, it just isn't right... anyway, will stay on top of this to see
where it all ends up... maybe a good deal for someone in the group who is
thinking of taking the plunge... Joe Biunno

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/3a8030da-2a11-4f11-983d-4eaf4b565e53%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/3a8030da-2a11-4f11-983d-4eaf4b565e53%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .