Hello to all,
Any rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated :>)  I have turned my
attention to YouTube (YT) but I still monitor this group from time to time.
Thanks to Harvey for reaching out to me and bring my attention to my lack
of participation here.  Even though I have done more than 20 LOM videos, it
has been a while since my last video on the subject. I think this is partly
because as I do videos on a wide variety of subjects, LOM videos do not
seem to have as much interest or participation from viewers.  I encourage
all to be active to anyone on YT and encourage other LOM owners to do
more.  I guess my name came up in another thread about the subject of dust
collection.  I have done several videos on the subject of both "large" chip
and fine dust collection with the LOM.  I invite all to go to my channel
and watch all my videos on the LOM.  I have created a playlist of LOM's
exclusively. The link is:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKEP8I-wf5kFaEcZMc5ekLwyVpVpZ0eX-
If I get more interest in this subject (comments, questions, idea
suggestions, and ,of course, "likes") I would be likely to expand this
subject on my channel. I do have lots of OTB ideas involving the LOM.  As I
always say, I am no where near done :>)

Russ