From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Dec 5, 2019 2:12 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: legacy gemini cnc for sale/auction

ok, it's a done deal... $11,250.00, for one Legacy, Gemini, CNC machine with all the bells and whistles... non-confirmed reports have Mac in a U-Haul rented truck heading north on Route 81 to Hagerstown, Md. … hhhhmmmmm!!!!!... I think the "manual club" has lost a member, while the pen making community gained a serious "player"... LOL!... yours truly... Joe B.