For those in our Group that either knew, took classes from, or watched any of his MANY youtube woodworking-related videos, I am sorry to let you know that he passed away yesterday evening, 21 December.

Here is a link to his youtube home page:  Charles Neil - "Woodworker"

Friends have posted announcements on his Facebook page and Lumberjocks if you subscribe to or visit them.

Charles was a very likeable, easy-going, wealth of woodworking knowledge & know how - that he enjoyed sharing.
Several members of our local woodworkers' Guild have taken classes from him at his facility in northern Virginia (near Harrisonburg, VA) and spoke highly of him.  He will be missed greatly.

Charles, Rest in Peace, our friend!