Hey guys!Just got home.   Bill your not kidding about the Twilight zone
stuff.I pray that everyone stays well, On the good side, Virus's normal do not
last long.  Soon everything will go back to normal.
I mean the last Pandemic was in 1917, and almost no one knew of it. before this
virus started.  It wasn't something that I remember in my history lessons.
World Wars. yes. but Nothing about the Spanish flu. (and it death toll was
staggering in numbers world wide!)
Roger your postings are funny.  I thank you for a good smile my friend... ;-)
I have some projects in the mind. Hopefully Time will permit me to get more
done? Soon.
At work we are talking about doubling up the man power at the hospital. longer
hours,and more shift coverage We have already started loosing people, (No
deaths, just people not at work, for what ever reasons? mainly health concerns
and family problems...) Dealing with less personal is challenging ...  trying
to plan for the worst case possible, in the hopes, that it dose not happen.
Take care everyone.C.A.G.
    On Thursday, March 19, 2020, 07:49:47 PM EDT, MWF <mwfos...@earthlink.net>