Hello Everyone. Jon. The plastic bushing can ware out. Cindy at Legacy
can/should be able to get you some new ones made.  I have no idea on the price?
Perhaps you should call and find out more before you make any harsh decisions?
As Bill stated, I made my own head stock with Ball Bearings years ago. due to
my bushing wearing out, (granted my bushing were over stressed due to my weight
of work load I was turning at that time...Totally my fault not a design flaw.)
Making a new head stock was not hard to do.  ( I made a step by step posting
years ago. on the group page.)I also know if I spent more time looking, I most
likely could have re-used my original head stock, instead of making my own from
scratch.Someone also (I think it was Bill.) already stated that Legacy latter
re-designed the original head stock and made them with ball bearings. By doing
so they changed the center point of the Legacy. No big deal, but this would
mean you will also have to change your tail stock and replace your old on with
a new tail stock to match the new head stock.  Lots of info. to be had on this
topic, Please read as much as you can In order to make the best choice's on
which was to go.As a get me by. you could always try to shim your bushing to
re-true it. or perhaps just loosening up the bushings up and just re-adjusting
them to re-true what you have ?I wish you luck on this one.Please let us know
how everything turns out.Have a good night.
C.A.G
    On Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 02:09:13 PM EDT, The Viking