Im putting a call out for a tin of Yorkshire grit sanding past, I use it to
sand my work there is none left in Australia I can find, the Chinese virus
somehow has made it impossible to get it here. if any of you out there can
get me a tin of it I would be very grateful and I will pay for it and the
shipping of course.