Look at the posts through emails instead of on google groups that may help I do
all my posting through email

From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 24 May 2020 10:16 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: Legacy 1500EX w/ router for sale

I can get to where my photos are stored... here’s the situation, when I am
looking at a topic in the legacy group, for example, and I want to post a
comment, I click on the reply icon, the comment field appears and I can type
any response... but there is no “add photo” icon anywhere... and it is the same
even if I start a new topic, no add photo icon... I’m not sure if it is the
page or my phone... Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/cfba9cb4-5ab2-40f1-8359-56cb4cc04553%40googlegroups.com.