From: 'Denson Ingram' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 12:37 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Woodchuck on Ebay - $900

So even if you use all Woodchuck, lets say, from drive gear to the other two it
still will not works? Are the shaft holes/fittings not the same? Wow that’s a
disappointment. I have a 1200 and have been looking for a .25 reduction set and
a 2X multiplier for mine with no luck as of yet. Well that is good info to
have. I might have made a deal for something I could not use.
Thank you for that info. If the gears would work I sure would have talked to
you about them.
Thanks
Denson