You think you guys got it bad I have to travel to another country to see my
nearest legacy owner  ☹

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tom Dotta
Sent: Friday, 24 July 2020 7:16 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Master Membership List

Hi All

I know it has been the policy that there is not a master list available to all
and there are several good reasons for that to be the case.

However there are also several good reasons for such a list to be available.
Perhaps a viable solution would be if such a list were on a voluntary basis

thus allowing LOM owners to choose to participate without imposing on anyone
choosing to not participate.   I realize it is easy to make suggestions for

someone else to implement and if anyone actually does the work to create a
voluntary list I appreciate the effort and thank them very much.

It does seem a shame that two or three owners could live closeby or within an
easy commute and not even know that the others exist.

Thanks also to all of the people who take the time to share and  keep the
thread going.  Ornamental Turners International (the Holtz, Bower, Evans

& Goya people have long had such a published list and I've never heard a member
complain.

Cheers  Tom Dotta    Hollister Calif.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 1:14 PM Steven Jacobs <s.jacobs0...@gmail.com