HI guys, One more small note.
I am finding that a 4" will cut appx. a 1/8" cut from the center, the more off 
set the bigger the wave. A 4" oval and a 6" offset circle will both make a 
pattern pretty much the same. In the OT books they tell us that oval, off-set, 
and hart shape all work well.  I do not have any hart shape cuts (photo's) on 
file.  This is mainly due to me not being able to find the hart rosette that I 
made.  So I will have to make a new one soon.  The Octagon makes a very nice 
cut that I think that I will be able to use in some turnings, pretty 
soon.?Depending on the type of rosette, speed of ark. (controlled by the gear 
set.) and the cutter (as well as method of cutting/ top or side...) As well as 
your indexing of the cuts. You can come up with a very wide range of patterns 
that could add something new to your work on the Legacy.Like I said on the 
video. this is something new, If anyone would like to play with this concept. 
Please feel free to do so...talk to you all more latter.
Have a good night.C.A.G.
    On Sunday, July 26, 2020, 11:57:22 PM EDT, 'Curt George' via Legacy 
Ornamental Mills <[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 Hello Everyone, Here is a promise keep. Here is a video on this conceptlegacy 
rose attachment

| 
| 
| 
|  |  |

 |

 |
| 
|  | 
legacy rose attachment


 |

 |

 |








-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/315446845.5290416.1595822233060%40mail.yahoo.com.
  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/708990831.5291722.1595823219487%40mail.yahoo.com.

Reply via email to