WOW! all for $57.00 ;-p
With all kidding aside. this could be an Awesome deal, this machine and all the
parts are worth a lot to the right owner.
Whom ever pick's this up will have a complete shop in one easy step. We have 9
days to find out where the price is going to be, depending on the bidding. Only
two people are in on the bidding at this time.It will be fun to watch this one
go...
C.A.G.
    On Friday, September 25, 2020, 09:15:30 AM EDT, Tim Ziegler