I did but I didn’t miss them none of the videos apply to the old mills much

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Harvey
Sent: Tuesday, 13 October 2020 9:05 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Did anyone get a email from Legacy about their site crashing?

Today, I got an email from a Chris Anderson saying that their site crashed and
all

of their videos are gone.  Did anyone else received this message?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/ac1bf92e-1abc-4306-b7dd-6fa280504f74n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/ac1bf92e-1abc-4306-b7dd-6fa280504f74n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .