Curtis take a look at the Veil Grinder's.
They have a profile grinder and a grinder for saw blades, face grinding
router bits etc....
I have both I can grind pretty accurately, not exactly perfect compared to
what I used at Wood Craft but
nonetheless worked well.
Check them out and let me know your thoughts.