You have more than that in The Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW) alone!

From: Tim Ziegler
Sent: Nov 17, 2020 1:36 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: court house pix

Wesre also know as the ok and of 10,000 mosquitoes lol

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020, 9:04 AM M.W.Foscue <mwfos...@earthlink.net> wrote:
Bill,
Too funny!  I didn't realize you have that fly problem there.
Thankfully, where I live, we don't.
However, in northern Minnesota they are TERRIBLE in the summer. Of course with all those bodies of water, you have to expect LOTS of flies and mosquitoes.  Of course, all those insects help to support the great fishing (catching?) they have there.