From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Ray Leaman
Sent: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 7:45 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Downsizing Photos for Transmission to the Group

So I'd llke to share some pics with the group.

I just sent two test photos and it looks like only one of them got to the
website.

Curt told me a while back to be sure to down size pics or they will be rejected.

Can someone share how to properly size photos on my end ?  I did not see a way
to manage sizing in my photo file but it must be there somewhere right?

I'm using Microsoft Windows 10 - Chrome browser.

Ray

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAEnRCd%2B3Uh2-fZ7OoB%2BVhjmugSUN-tU8Oz5VNv2pFEoxP8dQRg%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAEnRCd%2B3Uh2-fZ7OoB%2BVhjmugSUN-tU8Oz5VNv2pFEoxP8dQRg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .