I was trying my first inside ornament.  Since I did not know how deep to go
on the first side, I took a guess.  I was wrong.
I will try again but I have already made changes.
On the tailstock, I originally drilled a piece of plywood and locked it
against the circle plate on the tailstock with a bolt.  It did not hold.  I
found a .48 inch collar (or whatever it's called).  I drilled it
out to 1/2 inch and I will be able to tighten an allen screw to secure it
better to the tailstock.
I also drilled a 60 degree hole (because the tailstock had a 60 degree
point) in plastic instead of the plywood
because I thought that it would (holder) rotate better with the headstock.
As I was "rounding" the second side, I noticed that the router bit was
bouncing all over the place.  I'm not sure if it is because
of the hold that I made or that the CNC is not that tight or I started with
too deep a cut..
I'm just glad I was there when it failed.

So for my next attempt.  I will do a very shallow cut before I reverse the
4 pieces.
Use the collar for the tailstock.
When rounding the second side, not as deep a cut.

If anyone is interested, I'll report back with the results.