Thanks.  No, I didn't see his posts.  Still wondering what you do with that
beast other than huge columns,

By the way some of those capitol columns now reside at the US National
Arboretum off New York Avenue in Wash., DC.. My old agency manages the
Aboretum and when they were moved I was able to pick up a chunk left over
from them being fitted into their new home. Use it as a point of interest
in my garden.