Hello all! I am new here and this is my first post.  I am a general
contractor and enjoy working with wood.  I have wanted a legacy mill for a
long time and finally got one a while ago as a fixer! (perfect as I like to
build and rebuild things)  It is a 1500 8' long. The acme rod was bad and I
bought a new length. The plastic guide that attaches to the rod is the only
thing that still needs replacing (or making) legacy does not have the part
any more.  I toyed with making it several different ways but have now come
to the conclusion it needs to find a new home instead.
Sooooo. my question to the group is where to sell such a specialty tool?
here? I have tried craigslist with no real success. I would really like it
to go to someone that can fix it and create with it.  Any suggestions are
appreciated.
Thanks,
Turin- Pasadena CA