Tim that's Tim Krause's quick change gear changer. you are missing the bracket
to hold it onto the Banjo, If you look between the two plates you will find two
sets of gears.
That is a treasure! I would put it onto your machine ASAP! I love mine!
C.A.G.
    On Monday, November 30, 2020, 02:07:39 PM EST, Tim Ziegler