OK this was not as hard to figure out as I thought. If you go to the web site,
As the top of the page you will see a blank for conversations. If you click on
the triangle it will say all groups or conversations. once on conversations,
you can put a word, like Z axis or linear rail. then all topics form the past
dealing with these words come up on the screen.
Good luck searching... and if you come up with something, Please let us know.
Sometimes old topics hash up a lot of new ideas. ;-)
C.A.G.
    On Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 11:55:33 PM EST, Curt George