Compared to deer what does elk taste like? I love venison

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Okla Mike (Liltwisted)
Sent: Saturday, 26 December 2020 3:51 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: MERRY CRISTMAS

We are doing elk for our dinner.

On 12/24/2020 10:58 PM, M.W.Foscue wrote:

Ok Tim - since you brought it up.

I was contemplating replying back to Brigitte:

"I'm thinking more along the menu of  "British fare" - Standing Rib Roast/Prime
Rib Roast!  Cooked only to rare-medium rare! (about 125ยบ F internal).

Along with some pan-roasted veggies (brussel sprouts, carrots, parsnips,
rutabaga, and potatoes)  YUM!"

Mac

  _____