From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 29 December 2020 4:53 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: legacy drive motor

Holey Cow is right!  Its Highway robbery!

Look at this.  https://www.amazon.com/s?k=90+volt+dc+GEAR+motor
<https://www.amazon.com/s?k=90+volt+dc+GEAR+motor&ref=nb_sb_noss_2>
&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Amazon sells a number of controllers and motors that would work with the
Legacy, prices ranges very ? Yes they can be pricey... but I can see a few with
in the price range you are looks for.  $200.-$300.00

Bill I know Amazon sells in AUZ. check them out.

C.A.G.

On Monday, December 28, 2020, 03:08:57 PM EST, bulke...@mmnet.com.au
<mailto:bulke...@mmnet.com.au>  <bulke...@mmnet.com.au
<mailto:bulke...@mmnet.com.au> > wrote:

Anyone need a drive motor for their legacy?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114598076015?ul_noapp=true

Virus-free.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/001901d6dd55%243e65b5a0%24bb3120e0%24%40mmnet.com.au

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/001901d6dd55%243e65b5a0%24bb3120e0%24%40mmnet.com.au?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>