From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Jan 4, 2021 11:57 PM
To: "legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com"
Subject: Re: rubbish to think on

Hey Bill
I think its pretty funny.

thanks for a good laugh.

C.A.G.
On Monday, January 4, 2021, 09:51:07 PM EST, bulke...@mmnet.com.au <bulke...@mmnet.com.au> wrote:

Hello to all,

Well It's  2021, and as i get older I still have so many unanswered questions!!!!

I haven’t found out who let the dogs out...where’s the beef...how to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn’t just use Google Maps...Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same, or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a paddle pop..

....why eggs are packaged in a flimsy carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that’s tough as nails...what does the fox say... why “abbreviated” is such a long word; or why is there a D in ‘fridge’ but not in refrigerator.

.. why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to “put your two cents in” but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts” where’s that extra penny going to..

. why does The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and just what exactly is Victoria’s secret?

and where is Waldo?...

Can you hear me now?...and do you really think I am this witty?? ... I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from her brother’s girlfriend’s, uncle’s cousin’s who lived next door to an old class mate’s mailman.

..Now it is your turn to take it from me... Copy and Paste, , and enjoy your day.

Happy new year Aussiman Bill