Bill a corn burner is very much like a pellet burner. the corn is shucked into
small cornels, those cornels are then burned as a source of fuel.  A wood
pellet burner works along the same lines.  When fuel runs scarce you need to
find a new source of heat when its cold out. In the US large amounts of corn
are not used for other products, (for a number of reasons.) burning corn that
is for most context, waist products. in these areas, Corn is cheaper then wood,
coal, or natural gas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYtNJCmKHjs YouTube has a
lot of videos on this topic.

Stay warm/cool EVERYONE. Now back to the Legacy topics. ;-)
Thank you.
C.A.G.
    On Monday, February 15, 2021, 06:52:55 PM EST, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au>