From: bulke...@mmnet.com.au
Sent: Feb 18, 2021 9:46 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: for beginners

Perhaps this way will work

https://www.ornamentalmills.com/turningaround/index.html

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Harvey Matyas
Sent: Friday, 19 February 2021 1:03 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com

I got the same error, it has to do with certificates or something like that.  I told my virus software to ignore it and it worked.

It didn't like it but it works,

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 7:51 PM M.W.Foscue <mwfos...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Bill,

I tried the below link you sent to the turningaround site.  No luck.

Here is what I get on the Error Page:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to ornamentalmills.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Thanks.