Anthony,
GOOD One!
Enjoyed it - will be sharing with friends.

>From: anthony
Sent: Mar 10, 2021 3:01 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Ice fishing dream LOM

Guy wants to go ice fishing.
He, a buddy, and his dog drive new pickup out onto the ice.
Ice is really thick.
Guy doesn't want to work hard to make a hole in the ice.
Has a bright idea to create a hole with dynamite.
Lights the dynamite and throws it fifty yards out.
Dog, a retriever, runs after the dynamite and starts to bring it back.
Guy thinks, oh soft doggy poop!
Starts yelling and screaming and waving and throwing things to keep dog
away.
Dog gets scared and runs under pickup.
Dynamite goes off.
Ice breaks and new pickup truck sinks.
Kind of like a Montana country and western song, already lost his do and his
truck, wife is going to hear about lost new truck and take trailer and leave.
It is better to debate an important matter without settling it than to
settle it without debating it.
.

Hey come on the suspense is killing me?
Not only that the rain is destroying my ice and my last chance to go out
this year.