From: bulke...@mmnet.com.au
Sent: Mar 13, 2021 5:13 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE:

Never mind as long as you do get them never say you have then till there in your hands I always say .and I thought I better set it strait about routers just in case I’m glad I did now mac is always razing me lol if its not that its some crap about turning upside down because I live down under lol .but I don’t care my skin is thick as elephant hide I can take it and give it back 😊.

That’s what’s wrong with the world now everybody gets offended far too easy not me.

Bill