Thank you Tim maybe I will get lucky, now if they talk about different size
headstocks and shafts tell them it doesn’t matter I will make them fit

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler
Sent: Friday, 26 March 2021 10:38 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: triple hollow spiral

Hey Bill I could do that I have to get some of the rail spray anyway so I'll
ask her today.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 6:24 AM <bulke...@mmnet.com.au
<mailto:bulke...@mmnet.com.au> > wrote:

Hey tim how about ringing her for me and ask if they sell the ball bearings
they use to put in their manual mills headstock I need enough for 2 that would
be 4 bearings I know the answer would be no but maybe Cindy will tell you where
they use to get them from.

Bill