From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Apr 2, 2021 12:48 AM
To: "legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com"
Subject: Re: Re:

Woops! I am sorry to hear that there was a mess up.  Check your order, perhaps they sent you the wrong set? Legacy made three gear sets for most of there machines, the standard, the .25 reduction gear set, and the X 2 gear set. and I think that there were 8 drive gears?

I would call Cindy and ask nicely if  there was some kind of mistake? and if she could help you correct the error.

Wish you luck.

C.A.G.