From: 'Denson Ingram' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Apr 4, 2021 12:00 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re:

Thanks Tim.
I’ll check Bill out
Thanks

Sent from Denson's iPhone

On Apr 4, 2021, at 10:46 AM, Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Denson, Bill should pick up on that question. You should see his big nut and bolt. Being its Easter not sure
who might be on line today.
But I know he has done a lot of it.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 10:39 AM 'Denson Ingram' via Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi gentlemen,
Has anyone turned threads on the legacy?
I want to make some 2” diameter threaded wooden rods.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from Denson's iPhone