Tim,
I figured you are very ready to start turning boxes with lids that screw on/off - and have a rosette embellishing the top of the screw-on lid!!  LoL!!
Have a Great weekend - and stay off the ice!   Spring WILL come to Min-e-soda; someday!!

From: Tim Ziegler
Sent: Apr 9, 2021 1:29 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Cutting threads in wood w/router bit

Dont' know if I'm ready for threads yet. I need to get the rosettes mastered. lol
Thanks for sharing that Mac.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 9:23 AM M.W.Foscue <mwfos...@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi ya'll,

New Topic here:

The below link is to a router bit sold by Magnate.
It is described as one for cutting threads in wood - with a 90ยบ angle.
Bill, you (and maybe others) discussed the angle of the "the valley" the cutter makes - that it is different for metal vs wood.
Is it also different for hard woods vs soft woods?

Has anyone used the below Magnate bit to make threads?

Have a Safe & Fun-filled weekend!