Smart man buying as many accessories as possible if your selling any of the
accessories may I have the Rotary Table Shaft

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tracy Smith
Sent: Monday, 12 April 2021 10:40 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: The Mother Load Update

Hello all,

Sorry for my late update. A couple weeks ago, the guy that has been really
interested in owning a LOM for some time was able to meet with me and pick what
he wanted. He came over with his dad on a Saturday morning. We spent nearly 4
hours together. We went over all the features of each machine: Model 1500,
Model 2000 and the Model 1200 with the Performance CNC Upgrade. We made a
simple 12" three start rope twist on each.

After all that, he decided on the Model 2000. However, he really wanted the
Z-axis upgrade that was on the 1500. So we moved the Z-axis upgrade onto the
Model 2000 and he bought nearly every accessory that I had and several bits.

I've attached a picture of the machine all loaded up and headed to its new
home.  He drove over 3.5 hours one way so it was a very long day for him and
his dad.

I've shared with him this group as well as many of the other online resources
available. Hopefully we'll see him join this group soon when he starts playing
with it. His name is Chad.

So that means I still have the Model 1200 with the CNC upgrade and the model
1500.

Regarding accessories, I have the following:

- Rotary Table

- Rotary Table Shaft

- Horizontal Vise

- Thin stock support

- Circle Cutting Center

- .25 Reduction Gear set

- 2X Duplex Gear set

- Porter Cable 3 1/4 HP plunge router

- Eliminator Chuck

- Right Hand directional assembly

With the discussion from this group over the last few months, I wonder if it
would make sense to part out the 1500? I know I acquired so many LOMs because
of my concern for parts. I would really like to see the rotary table and shaft
go with the CNC as I always had plans to create some cool stuff with that. I
have someone interested in the CNC so I'll wait to see what happens there
before offering the rotary table and shaft.

With that said, if I parted out the 1500, the following parts would be
available:

- Motor and limit switches

- Full driver gear set

- The rails and parts from the frame of the machine (rails, locking collars,
double locking collar, tons of fasteners unique to the LOM, etc.)

- The accessories mentioned above

If anyone has serious interest in any of the parts above, please reach out to
me. Regarding pricing, this is how I would price each part:

- Motor and limit switches: $400

- .25X gear set: $100

- 2X gear set: $100

- Full set of drive gears: $85

- Horizontal Vise: $50

- Thin Stock Support: $25

- Circle Cutting Center: $20

- Eliminator Chuck: $40

- Rotary Table and Shaft: $200

- Right Hand directional assembly: $35

- Router: $150

- Rails, Frame, and other parts: $TBD but I will be very reasonable

Shipping would be additional cost. I don't mind the extra work for shipping so
I will only pass on the shipping cost.

Regards,

Tracy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/2ebf080a-f284-4df5-88d5-de3efd860209n%40googlegroups.com