From: bulke...@mmnet.com.au
Sent: Apr 11, 2021 5:14 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: ribbon wave

It’s the other piece of the unknown wood I used on the ribbon twist spiral sorry.

And the sheld no I need a 100 percent sheld I have a dust allergy without a mask on I coff and snezz really bad that’s why I don’t talk on my videos I can’t, after I have to sit by the air purifier for quiet a while.

Bill