Ok im going out in the shop I will post pic in a few hours of mine

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of timjz...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, 23 April 2021 12:54 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Angle Ease for inside routing? Threads???

Ok I got my Angle Ease today and of course I had to put

it together. Grabbed a router from the shelf and started

exploring how to mount it. First the top????? why really

second and most importantly was to have it mounted

to do threads or insides of turnings etc... Well so far I am

not happy with my idea for mounting. Not adjustable up

and down so now doing some more brainstorming. Any of

you, Bill or others that have a router mounted horizontally

can you show what you did?

I am going to work on a bracket that will allow my Angle Ease

to slide in a groove or something.  Lets do some brainstorming.

PS I really do not want to remove the existing router but....

more pix to follow but please respond to this thread.

Kind regards,

Tim J. Ziegler

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/5fe8bcd7-2bd4-431d-8e5d-014993a0cf8en%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/5fe8bcd7-2bd4-431d-8e5d-014993a0cf8en%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>