Guys and Gals,
Appears to be older steel rail unit.
https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?291180-Ornamental-Mill-and-shaper-in-Iowa
Ornamental Mill and shaper in Iowa

   1. I have a legacy ornamental mill for sale in Nashua Iowa. It will do
   all the twists and fluting on any kind of table or poster bed leg I can't
   begin to tell you what all it will do. I have many of the optional gearing,
   Has a lot of the leg mounting hardware so legs can be swopped for repeat
   operations. If interested you will have to do some research for your self.
   Asking $650 for it without the router. $800 if the 3 1/2 HP porter Cable
   plunge router is included. I would prefer pick up but delivery is an option
   that can be discussed.