From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Darkdragon
Sent: Sunday, 30 May 2021 1:16 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Lisa’s LOM

Thank you mac and bill, I appreciate it.

I started cleaning up my machine today but it will be a couple weeks before I
can try setting it up for a cut :)

Lisa

On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 10:02 PM M.W.Foscue <mwfos...@earthlink.net
<mailto:mwfos...@earthlink.net> > wrote:

Lisa,

I have the Circular "graphing" paper that comes in the Design Kit.

I am currently out of town for the next several days.

When I return home, I can try to scan it and send the scan to you.

If I am unable to get a good scan (or one of the correct size) I can mail you a
sheet.

Mac

  _____